• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Micro Meet: Sunday 19th August 2012

Rob

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
Seeing as loads of people are at Europa over the weekend I thought I'd create a little sosche for those of us that aren't going! I've not been to Towers for a while either so need to get back!

Everyone is welcome!

:)

Yeah hopefully will have to check if I'm working but should be there

Me too! *waves and jumps up and down* It is my normal hang out every Sunday as I stop with Chris on a Sunday night, apparently it's meant to be nice weather this weekend. If anyone wants to Join me and Chris at Warwick castle Monday they are also welcome. :)

I'd love to but I'm at a uni visit close to towers as well :(
I really need to get to another meet, hopefully Blackpool.

Was just wondering what time you were all thinking about getting there ??

Yay go Vez! I need a girl to hang out with, I've missed you. I will be their for ERT this week Josh, sorry about last week. :-[

I'm there, I'm there!! Along with Russell and Rob :) see ya'll around lunch (other commitments in the morning I'm afraid :(!).

Thank you for a lovely day guy, shame about the weather around lunch. It was a nice warm up for this coming weekends antics. Got most things done again this weekend but I wasn't botherd about rushing around the park as I'm there enough. Can't wait to see you all again this weekend!

Yes it was a rather pleasant day :) pity about the SOAKING on the rapids, and the rather huge queue for Rita (I have a soft spot for her!), but it was a lovely afternoon on park for me :).

Roll on Sandwich :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Ah thank you for a great day on Sunday really looking forward to the meet this weekend :)