• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TV alert

GaryH

TS Member
BBC FOUR programme on NOW about Pugin. May not have much about alton but just sure i saw a picture of part of the towers.... started 11pm finishes 12am

Yeah, really good programme this is. I think they put it on around a year or so ago on another BBC channel. I'm watching it again now about half way through after you mentioned it's on again ;)

I liked the fact that you could see how some of his principles carried over into the work he did at the Towers (not that they mention AT much if I remember right?).

There has also been another programme that was on a year or 2 before this that was also very good. It was a Time Team special called: Pugin - God of Gothic. That's well worth a watch too. I'll stick a link up if I find one for the latter but I'm guessing it might be expired by now.