• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Watched anything good lately?

The Imagineering Story is brilliant. And I'm so pleased that they managed to get interviews done with Marty before his untimely passing 2017, he's one of the true of Disney legends.
Yh i liked the tribute at the end to Marty it was very nice! Also i recently saw that the imagineer Joe Rohde has retired after i believe 40 years working for the company! He really had a good mind for creativity and he helped create Flight of Passage so yh i hope he has a good retirement!

I'm also been watching "The Mask Singer" Jess correctly guessed who Blob was from day 1

The Masked Singer is so bad it's good! Was happy to have called both Viking and Blob correctly from the start. I get way too invested in it though!

Certain:
Harlequin = Gabrielle
Robin = Aston Merrygold

Less certain:
Sosig = Fleur East
Dragon = Miranda? Sandi Toksvig? Courtney Act?
Badger = Really don't know, Brian Cox but that's a bad guess

The Masked Singer is so bad it's good! Was happy to have called both Viking and Blob correctly from the start. I get way too invested in it though!

Certain:
Harlequin = Gabrielle
Robin = Aston Merrygold

Less certain:
Sosig = Fleur East

I agree on Harlequin & Robin.

I guess Sosaauge as Sheridan Smith from the voice, or maybe Stacey Solomon.
Dragon could be Sue Perkins?

Also no idea on Badger.

Toast of Holliwood has just been commissioned by the BBC. I recommend watching all three series of Toast of London on All4 in preparation.

Certain:
Harlequin = Gabrielle
Robin = Aston Merrygold

Less certain:
Sosig = Fleur East

I agree on Harlequin & Robin.

I guess Sosaauge as Sheridan Smith from the voice, or maybe Stacey Solomon.
Dragon could be Sue Perkins?

Also no idea on Badger.

I never would have guessed those last two, until Nicola said who Badger was, then it was soooooo obvious and I was annoyed at not having heard it in his voice already!

Recently finished my third viewing of Spaced and resisting my millionth watch of Peep Show (although I fully know I'll have started it again within the next few months).

Currently churning through Mark Kermode's Secrets of Cinema, nice and easy, yet analytical documentary to end the day with.

Eagerly anticipate the return of Inside No. 9, Better Call Saul and This Time with Alan Partridge.

Finished Schitts Creek at the weekend an excellent show that only improved as it went on. Just became such a heart warming show by the end.

Ted Lasso is a great show as well, they've just gone into production for season 2 as well.

WandaVision on Disney+ as well which I've been really enjoying what with the mystery and the 18 months without any new MCU content. The shows high production quality makes me excited for the upcoming shows they've got coming as well, especially the equally insane looking Loki.

Finished Schitts Creek at the weekend an excellent show that only improved as it went on. Just became such a heart warming show by the end.

I enjoyed Schitts creek, By the end it was a great show and I was sad it was over but I guess going out at the top is a great way to go.

Did you watch the documentory about the final season? That had me in floods of tears.

Junior Bake Off.

Yes, it's aimed at kids, but hear me out. It's better than regular bake off. Aside from letting 10 - 14 year olds loose with an oven and knives being akin to watching adults do it drunk, and the judges Rav and Liam getting it just right, the true genius of it is a good portion of screen time is effectively Harry Hill doing surreal stand up at bemused children. It's a joy to behold. On All4 now.

Some good comedy series shouts in here but the best has to be Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Top 5 comedy series anyone?

1. Curb
2. I'm Alan Partridge
3. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
4. Peep Show
5. The Office (US)

Started watching Superstore on Netflix last night. Only watched a couple of episodes so far but I really enjoyed it.

I agree it is surprisingly good, I hadn't heard of it at all until it dropped on Netflix but very much in the vein of The Office and Parks & Rec. Similarly good quality too I think.

Great show so far.