• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Water parks

The south does also have two Splashdown parks. My local one at Tower Park, Poole is pretty good. Good mix of fast and gentle slides plus the rapids that‘s fairly long, especially when the outside section is open.

@Themeparksandy1981 you get better value for money at Waterworld.

Both cities are a but naff though so not a lot to do afterwards.
To be fair, the Motor Museum in Coventry is very good, and unless things have changed in the last few years, it's free. I'm certainly not a 'petrol head', but it's got things like a Blitz Street, and several cars that have broken the land speed record. You could easily fill a day in Coventry.

To be fair, the Motor Museum in Coventry is very good, and unless things have changed in the last few years, it's free. I'm certainly not a 'petrol head', but it's got things like a Blitz Street, and several cars that have broken the land speed record. You could easily fill a day in Coventry.
Yeah I been there about 12 years ago and yes it was free. Is both got a 3 hour limit and what’s the queue times like for the flumes.
I did waterworld over 30 years ago and all I remember was the Friday night and they had a disco.