• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Re: Welcome

Does anybody else feel like they've just left Primary school and started at a scary, but exciting, new Secondary school?

Your friends are still around but you aren't yet sure of your way around the corridors. You've got a new pencil case, school bag and uniform, yet it's still too big and will take time to fit? You've got brand new blank school books to write in, yet you can't decide what you want to write on the first page?

The handwriting always starts off neat and careful at first, the uniform is clean and stiff, the corridors are shiny and new... I can't wait for the chaos to begin! 'Teachers' prepare yourselves!

Well Hello again!

It's all so new and...lacking in Air Tunnel and "Future of..." topics.
I like it!

I wonder if I'll meet my next dream man on here, seeing as my last one DIED in a forum-fire...

Duckman here, reporting for duty. Someone seems to have repainted the madhouse, but the inmates are still the same.

Vicky said:
Well Hello again!

It's all so new and...lacking in Air Tunnel and "Future of..." topics.
I like it!

Oh yeah, Skulldude hasn't migrated yet.

Hello!
After almost 6 and half years on TTF I made a huge 53 posts, I shall aim to be a more regular poster over here!

Good evening all! With this many members already, it looks like it's already lifted off! Can't wait to see what the future holds for this Forum. :)