• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hiya! Just joined up. Been lurking for ages as I really enjoy reading the chat. I may not be your typical member (middle aged female) but I do love a theme park! Huge EP fan (went twice last year, May and December - fantastic!) and do all the big UK parks at least once a year. Cannot wait to go on WM next month as I love Wodan. Hubby was heard to ask if we could go on a non-theme park family holiday this year - unlikely :D

Welcome welcome! Thrilled to hear you enjoy reading our most random ramblings! Hopefully you’ll be able to add your own to the mix :D

All praise Roland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey. Joined yesterday found this thread so thought I'd introduce myself. Have loved roller coasters since I went on Shockwave back in 94. It was my first coaster with invertions and have been hooked ever since. Haven't had the pleasure of going on international rides as of yet hopefully will do at some point. Not really sure of the age range of other members I get a feeling I might be one of the older ones lol.
Signed up to the forum to meet like minded individuals and hopefully not spend 2 hours on my own (as my now ex wife was my theme park buddy) in a queue for WM.

Look forward to meeting some of you on May 6th

Thanks
Chris
Ps it might be my birthday on the 6th to Lol.

Hey. Joined yesterday found this thread so thought I'd introduce myself. Have loved roller coasters since I went on Shockwave back in 94. It was my first coaster with invertions and have been hooked ever since. Haven't had the pleasure of going on international rides as of yet hopefully will do at some point. Not really sure of the age range of other members I get a feeling I might be one of the older ones lol.
Signed up to the forum to meet like minded individuals and hopefully not spend 2 hours on my own (as my now ex wife was my theme park buddy) in a queue for WM.

Look forward to meeting some of you on May 6th

Thanks
Chris
Ps it might be my birthday on the 6th to Lol.
Welcome @diabolo_raver!

Welcome to the mad house @diabolo_raver

There’s a huge age range on here so I’m sure you’ll fit right in. As the polished top comment may have suggested, @DiogoJ42 is our resident antique, we preserve him well with a diet of illuminati conspiracy theories. Thus at the ripe old age of just 942 he’s still going strong! Though we have now banned him from the Blackpool woodies for the fear of the health of his back!

But seriously. Enjoy your time on the 6th May! :D

Welcome to the Forum @diabolo_raver , I'm sure that you will fit in well here, I'm getting on a bit myself and I'm not as young as I look.

Is there anything in your user name (Diabolo)?
Thank you for the warm welcome. Yeah Diabolo is a circus skill and is a hobby of mine. Could explain what it is but its prob easier you Google it. It doesn't make much sense written down on paper.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the mad house @diabolo_raver

There’s a huge age range on here so I’m sure you’ll fit right in. As the polished top comment may have suggested, @DiogoJ42 is our resident antique, we preserve him well with a diet of illuminati conspiracy theories. Thus at the ripe old age of just 942 he’s still going strong! Though we have now banned him from the Blackpool woodies for the fear of the health of his back!

But seriously. Enjoy your time on the 6th May! :D

Thank you. I prob won't fit in if you call it the mad house, but saying that I don't exactly class myself as normal. Lol.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yeah Diabolo is a circus skill and is a hobby of mine. Could explain what it is but its prob easier you Google it. It doesn't make much sense written down on paper.

I know exactly what a diabolo is, hence why I asked.

Lets put it this way, when the Alton entertainment staff used to get the circus workshop out, I used to come along and show them up ;)

I was in show business for over 30 years, I learn circus skills including stilt walking, juggling and diabolo.

I know exactly what a diabolo is, hence why I asked.

Lets put it this way, when the Alton entertainment staff used to get the circus workshop out, I used to come along and show them up ;)

I was in show business for over 30 years, I learn circus skills including stilt walking, juggling and diabolo.
I did the same one year when they used to do the end of say festival. Everyone watched lol. I'm also not that bad at 3 ball juggling too. I juggle more than diabolo recently.

You'll have to give me some lessons then lol.

Hello! I’ve just joined today.
My name is Tony, I’m 50 years old, & live in Nottingham. I love theme parks//rollercoasters, & am a frequent visitor to Alton Towers. I’ve just purchased my 1st ever Merlin Pass (Premium) & plan to hammer the pants out of it this weekend in London, at places like Madame Tussaud’s, London Eye, London Dungeon, & SeaLife etc.
Is there any Merlin Passholders sections on this forum? Would love to read fellow users tips/advice for such things like London.
Only other real Park I’ve visited recently is Blackpool PB, to ride Icon. Hoping to visit places like Thorpe Park etc soon with my pass.
Thanks for letting me join your fab looking forum. I look forward to conversing with you all.