• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hello. I'm Chris - I have a Premium Pass holder and have BPB Platinum Pass (I live about 10 min drive from BPB, 2hrs from AT). I moved down from Scotland a few months ago and I am looking for people that like a roller coaster. I'm looking at joining the southern meet, but if anyone is around and about and needs a park buddy - let me know.

Hello. I'm Chris - I have a Premium Pass holder and have BPB Platinum Pass (I live about 10 min drive from BPB, 2hrs from AT). I moved down from Scotland a few months ago and I am looking for people that like a roller coaster. I'm looking at joining the southern meet, but if anyone is around and about and needs a park buddy - let me know.
Welcome to TowersStreet Chris! :)

Welcome Chris.
I'm more than used to chatting to Scottish strangers in Mme Crevettes on rainy midweek afternoons.
Only strangers for the first pint!
Meet quite a few others from on here in there every month or so.
Planned visits are tricky, but rainy day afternoons are a good bet.

Hello, my Internet name is Thameslink Rail, I like visiting theme parks in Britain and occasionally on the continent. If I have something to add to discussion then I will add it but I will stay clear of the Courtyard Tavern as I am underage. My favourite theme park is Alton Towers and my favourite roller coaster is The Smiler!

Hi, I’m Mike. I have been a long time reader of the forum but have now signed up. I am probably one of the older members and have been visiting amusement parks since the 70s. First visit to Alton Towers was in 1984 and I have not missed a year since (except in 1985). I still miss some of the old classic rides like the Thunderlooper and Turbostar!