• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you eating/drinking right now?

Tom said:
Walkers Sunbites - great low-carb alternative to crisps as I aim to achieve 10-12% body fat percentage!
I actually prefer them to normal crisps they are so nice!

For me its, Toast, Krave and milk and its not even breakfast!

Pricey. said:
Tom said:
Walkers Sunbites - great low-carb alternative to crisps as I aim to achieve 10-12% body fat percentage!

The salted ones are the only flavour I haven't had yet - any good?

Well, I'm fasting today. So I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. I'm drinking water, but I did have a red bush tea this morning.

Tom said:
Pricey. said:
Tom said:

The salted ones are the only flavour I haven't had yet - any good?

The salted ones are pretty nice.

badger said:
Well, I'm fasting today. So I haven't eaten anything since yesterday. I'm drinking water, but I did have a red bush tea this morning.

I would never, ever be able to go a day without eating. I know it is physically possible but given temptation I would succumb every single time :(

Stelios just made a mix of coke, tango and ribena with honey, syrup, lots of sugar, crushed up biscuits and grapes and floating raisins in a formerly mouldy jam jar. And we shared it any enjoyed it together! Our other friend was too wimp to drink it!

A divine half-slice of some brown Aldi seeded bread that is literally the amazing precursor to a day of Mario Kart Wii.