• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you listening to?

Jonathan said:
Elbow - First Steps

Ah, that amazing summer of 2012. The Olympics and EP. Seriously, those few weeks were probably the best of my life.

I literally feel exactly the same. Every time I hear that fanfare at the start it takes me back to that magical Summer and its long, lazy evenings and I get goosebumps thinking about how perfect life was in that moment gah it's just so nostalgic.

Harvey. said:
Jonathan said:
Elbow - First Steps

Ah, that amazing summer of 2012. The Olympics and EP. Seriously, those few weeks were probably the best of my life.

I literally feel exactly the same. Every time I hear that fanfare at the start it takes me back to that magical Summer and its long, lazy evenings and I get goosebumps thinking about how perfect life was in that moment gah it's just so nostalgic.

You're already nostalgic over something from less than two years ago? :eek:

CoasterCrazyChris said:
Harvey. said:
Jonathan said:
Elbow - First Steps

You're already nostalgic over something from less than two years ago? :eek:

Life can get pretty depressing pretty quickly, in my experience.