• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you listening to?

John Williams and the Boston Pop Orchestra - Theme from Jurassic Park

Honestly, it mystifies me as to why on earth John Williams doesn't have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. With such a long and illustrious career, he's surely deserving of one. I mean, he's received five Oscars, four Golden Globes, seven Baftas and 22 Grammy Awards. He's had 50 Oscar nominations - the only individual to have had more Oscar nominations than that is Walt Disney. And I'm going to stop there before I go into an even bigger rant. :p

This is the sort of music that should be on the radio! :p So depressing that the real artists don't get noticed, and then you get Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and whatnot plastered everywhere like gods.

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire

Great song to try at karaoke or on Rock Band when you've had a few too many to drink. :p

Hardwired - Metallica.
Listening to his over and over and over and over and over again...
I am so hyped for their new album in November.

I have this classic stuck in my head right now, hashtag 00s cartoonz woz da bezzzt hashtag I miss this show hashtag does anyone remember Evil Con Carne????.

fred_fredburger_yes_by_commanderpigg.png