• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you listening to?

Just watched emeli sande at the royal Albert hall on bbc3, she's brilliant

I was quite impressed with Sandé's gig at the Albert Hall. I thought it was a bit weak in places - for example, the version of 'Daddy' which opened it was rather weak when compared to the album version, although she did redeem herself soon after. Her cover of 'I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free' was excellent, as was 'Heaven'. I have to say, though, that my personal favourites of the night were 'Pluto' - a new song - and 'Read All About It' - where she started off with her solo version (Part 3) and was then joined by Professor Green. I'd recommend it.

I was just listening to Electric Ladyland by Jimi Hendrix. When it finished, I spent five minutes thinking about what I could listen to that would live up to it, before deciding that only Are You Experienced would do.

Hendrix afternoon FTW.

Emeli Sandé feat. the Bryan Ferry Orchestra - Crazy In Love

This was done for The Great Gatsby, which is currently out in cinemas. I'm rather impressed with it!

Train - 50 Ways to Say Goodbye

The lyrics just are hilarious if you ask me :p