• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are your NYE plans?

I'm getting utterly drunk at Bear and Dar's with a load of other TSTers and having a brilliant time!

One time drunk post!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Ideally, I'd be at Bear and Dar's house getting drunk with everyone else, or at Efteling. Instead, I'm at my brother's house with my family for the third year in a row. Next year, I hope things will be different.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

I have a stomach bug thats given me diarrhoea, that sums up my 2012 perfectly

Drinking a little and wondering why my stomach hurts 24/7 and has been doing since Mid-September

The party I went to in Soho wasn't particularly great. Really not my scene at all. I felt way overdressed, and the people there were kinda dull. On the plus side, I saw Stephen Fry outside just after midnight.

Came back to my housemates party, which was alright I guess. The music was dull as hell though - Gangnam Style was forbidden, but depressing covers of Beyonce songs? That's fine.

I've kinda realised that New Years Eve is always way overhyped for a night that is at best comparable to a good night out at any other time of the year, and at worst a crushing disappointment. I wish less of a big deal was made about having an 'epic' new year. Next time I won't bother with any parties, I might just go and watch the fireworks in the middle of London instead.

Had a grate time at Bear and Dar's, such a laugh and drunk testers are still as funny as ever.

(Sorry for any mistake, Autocorrect.)