• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What ride types would make up your ultimate one-two punch?

I don't think that Towers really has a 1-2 punch. For me, it would be Nemesis and The Smiler but it is too subjective, whereas at a park like Energylandia, although I haven't been there, Hyperion and Zadra seem like they are miles better than any other ride there.

I don't think that Towers really has a 1-2 punch. For me, it would be Nemesis and The Smiler but it is too subjective, whereas at a park like Energylandia, although I haven't been there, Hyperion and Zadra seem like they are miles better than any other ride there.

Been to Energylandia and I thought Hyperion wasn't all that so I'd go for Zadra and Abyssus instead.

My favourite IRL 1-2 punch is probably El Toro and Kingda Ka. For fantasy it's a B&M invert and a Intamin Blitz (I need to go to Mirabilandia it seems!)