• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What UV films has everyone got?

AltonTowersNerd

TS Member
What Ultra Violet movies have you got and enjoy watching on the go (on the buses, trains, etc.)

I got:-
*Les Miserables
*Ted
*Epic

I have no idea what a UV film is, but I have a 4 foot UV tube in my lighting truss if that counts?

DiogoJ42 said:
I have no idea what a UV film is, but I have a 4 foot UV tube in my lighting truss if that counts?

I think they are just downloadable films, like digital copies. So, if you buy a film on blu ray or something, you get a download version for free, I think.

I've never used my UV copies or have had any use for them. I can see the appeal of having a film on a tablet but for me I'd much rather read on the train and wait to watch a film in the comfort of my own home with no interruption from others and on my TV.

I've got Les Misérables, The Great Gatsby and (I think) Rush on my laptop. Also got the Back to the Future ones, but I haven't put them on yet. Largely because one of the cases is damaged and I should probably send them back.