• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What's your job?

I'm a Student Ambassador at my college, which means at hosted events by the college, I get paid for doing whatever the heck my boss wants me to do at the time whether or not I'm already doing a task! :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Part time school uber nerd, part time rollercoaster designer, part time music maker. Full time coaster nerd! :D

Rowe said:
I'm a Student Ambassador at my college, which means at hosted events by the college, I get paid for doing whatever the heck my boss wants me to do at the time whether or not I'm already doing a task! :p

The internet is no place for this kind of filth...

Pfft, that's your own mind's filth there, not mine! ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'm currently a student in college, but I'm thinking about getting a part time job at a theme park soon =)

Ian said:
As above. I spend 75% of my time sleeping, 24.1% visiting theme parks, and the other 0.1% is spent working :p

What does the other 0.8% of you do for a living, Ian? ;)

TedTheHuman said:
I'm currently a student in college, but I'm thinking about getting a part time job at a theme park soon =)

Ian said:
As above. I spend 75% of my time sleeping, 24.1% visiting theme parks, and the other 0.1% is spent working :p

What does the other 0.8% of you do for a living, Ian? ;)

Do you really want to ask. it could be stuff done in the bathroom. :D

That's what is known as my "personal life". The less said about that the better ;)

Moved down to Ramsgate yesterday leaving my family behind in Worcester after living with them for the 20 years of my life. I started my job today after not working since October. I work at a company called Cummins in upfit putting together the casings of electric generators.

general everything person at the Doncaster branch of Clas Ohlson. It's fun I guess, depends on the customers you get, sometimes you will get lovely people, other times I've been actually assaulted. 15,000 different items that I've had to learn about of my own back so yaaaaaaaaay.

I'm a Railway Engineer. Currently working flat out on Birmingham New street redevelopment, and planning for the HS2.

Full time university student - that's a job, right? :p

Also a volunteer at my university's Student Cinema as a steward and will be a trainee projectionist after exams! :D