• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

When Two Rides Go To War

The downward helix is the most intense part but for me the first drop is the best bit.

I'd say that there is no specific best bit on Nemesis which is why it is such a great coaster. While the helix is definitely a highlight it is complimented by all the other sections around it.

For me personally it's that moment on the first drop when from nowhere the rides full power kicks in. Once again showing that inversions aren't everything.

I personally love the first part after the lift where it seems to have no incline the speeds up and shoots round the corkscrew. Last time I rode it, when I went round the helix, my nose started bleeding! This proves how intense that helix is. (Well I was on the back row on the left) o.0 The bit just before the vertical loop also put the same pressure on my nose as well.