• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where is your local park and how often do you visit?

Drayton Manor for me, it is within walking distance.

Have not visited much this year, once I think.
I haven't even rode the new coaster yet.

I'll get round to it at some point with my lad. It is a nice walk or cycle up the canal to get to the park, almost no roads, no traffic, just nature, quite lucky really as it is a lovely walk on a nice summer morning.

Another Brean Leisure Park answer from me I'm afraid. I technically go at least once or twice per year for Brean Splash, and last went 2 weeks ago. The park itself, probably once every couple of years. But that's only because it's 9 miles away.

Grand Pier doesn't count I suppose? It has flat rides but no coasters (and quite a good ghost train). That's an annual thing roughly, just 4 miles away or 12 minutes on the train. If Funland visits the Tropicana, that's usually an annual pop my head in thing, just a 5 minute walk down the sea from from Grand Pier.