Where to go on my first big trip?!

Discussion in 'Your Trip Reports and Plans' started by Connor98, 4th Sep 2019.

1. Connor98

Connor98 TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Nemesis
    I agree, I have my reservations on the place but their two main coasters look great and Formula looks a solid coaster too, a few family rides but very much lacking dark rides, but that will come I’d imagine with them being a new park. Can’t wait to ride Zadra my first RMC, I’ve watched Shaun’s review and he seems impressed so fingers crossed it’s all worth it and is a fun trip.

2. Connor98

Favourite Ride:
    Nemesis
    How do you plan on getting from Krakow airport to Zator? I’ve seen a few transfer links online but like you say it seems tricky, it’s around 25 miles

3. Doublethink

Doublethink TowersStreet Member

Got a group of 3 so renting a car. It's dirt cheep at at about £12 a day from Avis or Herz.

IMHO I'm not sure if for a first trip Sweden would be better as great public transport links and everyone speaks English so it's very easy.

Charlie Newbold likes this.
  4. IDB

IDB TowersStreet Member

Just returned yesterday from the usual three park trip to Sweden and it all went very smoothly (apart from one very crowded train but was only going one stop)

5. Doublethink

Doublethink TowersStreet Member

Would echo that I did lisiberg and kolmården via train flying into Stockholm and leaving via Gothenberg. If I did it again I would make sure I did Kolmården last though so you have wildfire to look forward to at the end as it blew everything else out the water.

Shawn may do a travel vlog for his recent poland trip so watch out for that if Energylandia is your final choice.

6. Connor98

Favourite Ride:
    Nemesis
    Thanks for the advice all, Sweden has jumped way up my list after hearing about how well received it seems. I have decided energylandia and will be staying at western camp resort where Shawn stayed too. I’ve shortened the trip to just one day on the park, so two nights stay. Can’t wait now! Roll on the 22nd October.