• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Which B&M will go first?

Which B&M will go first

• Total voters
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Jb85

TS Member
This came up in a thread the other day - so it got me thinking, what do people think and why?

I think it is too early to say because all three coasters appear to be in good form, ask this question again in five years time.

I foresee retracking or an overhaul of Nemesis, but I don't think that meets the criteria for "going".

Probably Oblivion, but it's quite a small footprint and I wonder what you could put in its place.

I foresee retracking or an overhaul of Nemesis, but I don't think that meets the criteria for "going".

Probably Oblivion, but it's quite a small footprint and I wonder what you could put in its place.
Really you either have to build a new rides that fits the trenches and tunnels or you have to spend a few hundred thousand relandscaping the place

To be honest anything could happen. If Oblivion got removed, a kids coaster would be good for fitting or a flat ride but possibly not.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You say that but it may be that they require the area for new attractions? Maintenance costs my sore who knows
If they remove Nemesis then the park would have the challenge of beating it which would be very difficult and expensive.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.