• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Which Rides Do You Skip?

Think I managed to list everything except CBeebies and half of Walliams 😂
Ah yeh, never visit either of those areas so they didn’t even enter my thinking.

It’s a bit of a sad state of affairs though when the selection of rides consists mainly of coaster. You should be able to do more than just 6/7 rides in a day.

I guess opening times are restrictive as well.

Does anybody here ever do Justin’s House Pie-O-Matic Factory? I don’t know if it’s ok for adults to take part without children but battling my kids in there has become a bit of a must do attraction and is a great way to let them burn off a bit of energy before going back to queuing for rides. We always try and make time for a little blast in there.

Does anybody here ever do Justin’s House Pie-O-Matic Factory? I don’t know if it’s ok for adults to take part without children but battling my kids in there has become a bit of a must do attraction and is a great way to let them burn off a bit of energy before going back to queuing for rides. We always try and make time for a little blast in there.
I remember loving it as Berry Bish Bash when I was younger!

Excluding the attractions in Cloud Cuckoo Land as we don’t have Kids.

Battle Galleons - The weather’s never been suitable on any of our visits.

Heave Ho - We rode Trawler Trouble at Chessington though.

Marauder’s Mayhem - Never been a fan of tea cup rides as they give me motion sickness.

Rita - Boring layout. Always has a slow moving queue so don’t want to waste a chunk our day

The Blade - Not a priority so never have time to ride it.

All of Walliams
All of CBeebies
Smiler unless the SRQ is low or the main queue is effectively walk on, not for the ride just the fact I can’t stand being in that pit
The lazy river rapids
Sub Terra
Battle Galleons

Rita, Thirteen, Spinball and RMT are always queue dependent. Flats (Heave Ho etc) a case of mood on the day

I don't visit often, so when I do I really try and squeeze in everything, but I do not tend to go on The Smiler all that often, have no real interest in the thing, Would much rather just get another lap on nemesis.

This is an intresting question, I normally am less bothered with oblivion and 13/rita

I normally tend to do nemesis, sub terra (if the queue isn't too long), gal and the wickerman
The smiler I normally try to get one ride in (single rider)

Oblivion: if the queue is longer than like 30 mins, I don't really see the point as it is just the drop (which is great, but I would rather queue for the wicker man/nemesis) and after the drop there is like 5+ mins waiting on the break run as the station ops can be slow

13/rita: I just rarely find my self in this area and the queues get quite long pretty quickly and I would rarther ride nemesis/wickerman, but if the queue is less than like 25 mins i'll give it a go.

If I have to skip rides I'll usually sacrifice Thirteen and Spinball as their my least favourite out of the lot haha, I only really have 3 ones I make sure I get on each visit and those are Smiler, Oblivion, Nemesis reborn. From there I usually chose Rita Wickerman and Galactica to go on next and if I've got time (which I usually do) I'll go on thirteen and spinball.

The queue lines for 13, Rita and Smiler are horrible so I tend to avoid them unless they're on 10 mins.

Which is very rarely these days.

At the good old days. When you actually had a fulfilled day, didn’t feel robbed cheesed off with the amount of queuing. Blistered by the amount of waking as opposed to a comfortable day using the monorail and Skyride.

How far we have fallen.

I can generally keep up at the Beach...

My last visit...straight to the Forest to beat queues, blessed with a two minute wait for front seat Rita, so a good start.
But 13 still closed, hang around, but...nope...skip.
Ignore all the top kids stuff as there are no adult rides...and no skyride...skip.
Skip Hex, no choice...and I like that for a nice sit down.
Straight to Smiler, lucky walk on single rider, so well chuffed with the early queues, but 'blivvy...30 mins already with no single rider...so skip.
Spinball fun and short queue.
Rapids closed, so forced skip.
Runaway train short queue, new haunted house walk on, all good.
Sad Terry, 30 mins...not worth the wait...skip.
Nemesis queue closes down for "issues" after I have walked up the bloody (oversteep entry) queueline, so another forced skip.
By the time I have limped out of that queue, the Air queue has doubled to an hour, so skip.

Head back to the woodie, and persevere with an hours queue over uneven ground, by which time the wankle is throbbing big time, so skip the whole second lap due to the skipping skyride.

That is getting to double figures, will take a rope next time with all that skipping.

I normally do a double figure eight of the park to mop up the closures when the skyride works, not a chance at the moment.

I usually go with the wife who hates coasters. i usually have to do

Wickerman
Rita
Reborn

But the only coaster my wife will ride is RMT so we have to do that. Nothing better than sharing an experience with someone you love.

We also do the curse numerous times.

Id be happy never riding galactica again
Hate that style coaster and i only usually do thirteen once a season.

Oblivion and the smiler im not fussed either way if we have time ill go on them.