• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Will we ever see another large-scale 4D coaster?

There may be some truth in that, although I'm not sure the UK GP have any particular familiarity with either ride type for the expectation and marketability of former to be devalued by their opinion of the latter. In experience though they are such a chasm apart, and in the world of social media and Internet comment by riders surely that's what really matters for driving success over day one marketing these days?

I'll remain hopeful!

I see what you mean, but I’m not convinced that a large amount of proper critique permeates the mainstream social media channels. The majority of intelligent and informed opinion is restricted to niche outlets and there’s not a great deal of crossover to the GP.

No one Lad Bible is crying out for an RMC at Thorpe, rather they get excited by viral videos of someone spinning on Sky Force.