• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet Winter Event: 19th December 2015

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
MINI MEET for the Christmas Event.

Park open from 10:00am.

Might book a room for drinks and a meal anyone interested

Last edited by a moderator:
d800dda6ee7a647bba79e65a3c9e7085.jpg

Well stopping over has been thrown out of the window how can they be fully booked already

DOH!
Ive just ckecked, they have the Arabian Nights room available --- £370.00 ?! will get MAP discount on it tho.. better hurry!

I'm working this day, but might do the winter event the Sunday before hand (13th) after PL party, if anyone fancies it.

Right then will still go on park anyone interested in having a meal at secret garden in the evening

I'll be up 4 food. Only if they have duck on the menu. evertime I've been. Ducks been off :/

Last edited:
Won't be going now. Can't say I'm overly fussed about it anyway. Have a nice time though. :)

Well I'm bringing Magenbrot EP style for anyone who is able to make it, might help settle peoples stomachs after Poundland.

You are getting confused, Nat - this topic is about a week Sunday. I may be there then, but I will also be there this Sunday.

The 19th is the Saturday. Anyway, is anyone else planning on going? Nothing much will be open of course, but since when do we ever go for the park itself these days?

12 o clock alright for everyone at coffee corner will try book at secret garden in the evening around 6

Might have trouble attending now as my car's playing up a bit and needs attention before Christmas.