• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Worst Bit Of The 2016 Season

Worst bit of 2016?

• Fireworks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Understaffed/Lack of Actors

• Throughputs

• Total voters

Bert2theSpark

TS Member
2016 has been a quite very bad year for the park, hopefully 2017 will pick up. I created a poll to see what people think was the worst of the 2016 season. If you have any suggestions to add to the poll, please say below. Sit back, hold on tight, Discuss Discuss Discuss!!!

I voted for Scarefest. The only truly terrifying part of Scarefest for me was the people at the park.

For me, it has been the ride closures. A theme park should have all its rides open, simple as that.

Although I've still really enjoyed Towers this year, so this thread probably isn't for me :).

I wanted a world-beating coaster announcement (who doesn't?) and was pretty disappointed with the plans and early renders of SW8.

I know it's early doors but with European parks such as Phantasialand and their Klugheim project showing what can be done even if your name isn't Disney or Universal; Merlin's approach somewhat disappoints.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk