• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Worst rollercoaster names in history

Always found it utterly mental that there's a fully grown man who insists on being called 'The Edge'.

But yeah, I thought it was Pizza Hut too.

Another potential Stealth name was Jonny Rocket. Which would have been a great name.

It's now killed someone too. Interesting beast though, even though it looks Reverchon it's actually a Cedeal Rides unit

If you are referring to the accident at Ocean Beach then I don’t think it’s been confirmed which ride was involved where a worker suffered a head injury during daily testing of a ride. However though when I visited the park last week it wasn’t on site, though it sometimes does leave the park to go travelling (and it’s currently listed as travelling on Coasterpedia). It’s my local park so I’ve been keeping an eye out in local paper newspaper for news but there’s been nothing said about what ride it was or exactly what happened. Probably best to wait for an inquest to find that out though.

Last edited:
TraumaTizer at Southport Pleasureland (now Infusion at BPB). OK it was a sponsorship tie in, but it's a terrible name. Accurate though.

Always thought X:/No Way Out was stupid.

EDIT: Have checked and it's actually X:\No Way Out. Obviously.

Last edited: