• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wouldnt It be Great if Alton Towers Issued a Monthly Magazine who agrees???

Would you like to see a Alton Towers Magazine

• No

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters

nemmychic

TS Member
So I am signed up to recieve the Park World Magazine each month.... and after getting my November issue through the post this morning it got me thinking ..Wouldnt it be great if Alton Towers could make a magazine like Park World however just contains news and features all about Alton Towers .....!!! ;D It could contain all Alton Towers monthly news of the goings on in the resort future plans ...ride info ....comps...photos...stories etc....

I know it would probably never ever happen but one can dream hahaha....

Who else would like to see a Alton Towers magazine each month delivered to your door and what would you like it to contain......

and who knows maybe one day we will get one .....haha :p

There's an annual pass magazine... Or at least there was anyway. Not sure how frequent it was or what it really covered as I've never had a MAP :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

There's barely enough news to put in the MAP magazine thing, I don't really think an Alton Towers magazine would have particularly good content, and every other page would be an advert for annual passes/hotel stays/shiny doodads, etc.

An annual magazine would be a better idea and would certainly make an impact on advertising the following years product. They could really go to town on drawing the public back next year for SW7 and give an overview of this years attractions and the impact they have had on the resort. Then next year, an overview of SW7 and go into detail about the lodges.

Sounds good on paper, but in practice, it would just contain more made-up words, over-hype and marketing stunts. I can imagine there would be very little 'actual' news, just endorsing sponsors/other marketing.

I wouldn't mind some kind of enthusiast-targeted magazine, but I doubt Towers themselves would ever produce one.

In this day and age I can't see them ever producing a magazine, not when they can easily get the same news and information across to the public by means of social media. Much more cost effective and more likely to be seen by a much larger group of people.

Yes I agree DaveW....that social media nowerdays does provide us with the news rarther than a magazine. But what i meant would be something simply for enthusiasts of Alton Towers (like ourselves) who would read and collect the magazines ....ha it just an idea I know it would prob never happen but it would be a good thing to have for us enthusiasts....as I for one would love it...even if it did contain lots of advertising haha :p