• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

You Know You're Addicted to Alton Towers (and tst) When....

daveclarkedaveclarke said:
TheMan said:
When the most frequent use of F5 on a keyboard is refreshing this forum site for new posts too read.

Thats a good one! ;)

When TST is set as your homepage on your internet explorer

....and when you care so much about a fellow forum member that you go out of your way to save someone from IE and suggest Firefox or Google Chrome instead ;)

...when

You're on a training course, and your introduction includes mentioning a fascination with theme parks. Cue a ten minute discussion around the room about 'that Oblivion one' and 'last time I went there they only had the Corkscrew!'

Such an ice breaker!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

When you think back about last season and you think god I went 37 times

You insist on coming online, during the Server changeover, knowing full well you will be faced with an 'Error' on the mainsite.

When you are multi-tasking being on the forum, watching I'm A Celeb and watching NASCAR :D

You cry hard into your pillow because Renny Krupinski just unfriended you on facebook.

But then you realise, this might be because he is posting new information about his involment with SW7 and doesn't want anyone to see...

8)

When you instantly correct somebody (with an attitude) that puts 'the' infront of Towers coasters or says that The Towers is a 'castle' or a 'mansion'.
Also when you want to cry during closed season. (I need Blivvy now!)

Bethany said:
(I need Blivvy now!)
When you've already got your performance of my Lord of Darkness mask ready, black hoodie and Oblivion badge and reciting queueline video lines for opening day.

When you see the Milky Bar kid and it reminds you of someone of TST. Isn't that right Lewis? ;)

When you see this on your iPod... :p

9ega2uhu.jpg

When you want to jump into TV when the new advert is on so you can ride what you see.

When you get Tapatalk specifically to use TST on the go. Even though the app drives you nuts, you continue to persevere with it just to get on here! :p

This is more general theme park but when your COD emblem is this... (I'm quite proud) ;)

asa5u2aq.jpg