• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Your traveller IQ

Alastair

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Rise of the Resistance
Thought I'd post this little game on here after coming across it myself earlier today. Basically it's a game where you have to click as close as possible to the given location on a world map. The places inevitably get harder and harder as it goes on and so it gets more and more difficult.

Here's the link:

http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq

To make the score true, only post your score after your first attempt. If you try multiple times then you're obviously going to get better and better which kind of defeats the point. You can screenshot it if you want, or just post the score on here as a message.

Here was my first attempt:

03aa2b90dd4e3bdce1fd9d77c145655d.png

...and my best individual (couldn't believe it):

053030fb89a4b18d49c6f4f9e3b105a4.png

Get playing! :)

TheMan said:
And I think I thought this topic was about to get locked...

At least I wasn't the only one slightly disappointed this wasn't a very provocative thread.

I wanted to read all the rage. :(

Fredward said:
TheMan said:
And I think I thought this topic was about to get locked...

At least I wasn't the only one slightly disappointed this wasn't a very provocative thread.

I wanted to read all the rage. :(

It doesn't even bare thinking about ;D

(Apologies Alastair, as you were ;D)

You elitist scum. Trying to hide your gloating about being well-travelled and having to enough money to go hopping around other countries.

You make me sick.

Yes, I failed miserably at this. My IQ was 80. How the hell am I supposed to know where the Western Wall is?

That quiz is a lot of fun, but yea, I woke up and was overcome with joy at the thought of a 'how pikey are you' quiz appearing on TST in the dead of night. :p

Being an A level Geography student you'd expect me to be good. So I daren't risk doing it and looking like a tit :p