• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2012 Season - How Many Visits?

How many times have you visited the Alton Towers Resort this season?

• 10+

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • 7-9

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 4-6

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • 1-3

Votes: 25 42.4%

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
I've been 25 times this season... This is the bad thing that TST does to you! :p

I mean, for goodness sake, 8 of those visits alone were during Scarefest!! I mean, the event was only 16 days long damn it! I visited half of the event... Addicted much! :p

Twice - once in May for two days, and again in November for two days. Nowhere near enough for me! :p

19 times for me which was too much really as I was feeling a bit meh about the place at Fireworks. I'm sure closed season will fix that :)

None =( That's what I get for being too far and too young to travel on my own =P

About 20 times I think. I've been to Splash more times than I can remember though, so it could be more than that? I know for sure that over the last 15 days that the park was open I managed to get 5 visits in, so maybe 20 isn't enough?

But yes, a lot. :p

Sammy said:
I've been 25 times this season... This is the bad thing that TST does to you! :p

I mean, for goodness sake, 8 of those visits alone were during Scarefest!! I mean, the event was only 16 days long damn it! I visited half of the event... Addicted much! :p
It is really scary how many times you go over scarefest and fireworks

Err, well, 33 times! And 13 of them were between October 1st and the last day of the season! I doubt I'll go quite as much next season, but I said the same at the end of 2011 about 2012 so who knows!

:)

I have no idea, way too many times. certainly over 30. But on some days I did just pop along after work for a few hours to meet up with people :p

It must be at least 20 for me. I must have stayed in the Resort hotels 7 times this year each ranging from 1-3 nights and been about twice a month for the day :D

Only two this year, with them being opening day and August, but next year I'm aiming for at least five:

Opening day
End of School Trip
Summer (Possibly Staff Sandwich)
Business Studies October Marketing trip
Scarefest

I may also do fireworks and other days throughout the season but it depends on numerous factors, such as money...

Probably around 20 visits this year... I'm letting myself slip from my 40 odd last year :p

Moving an hour away probably doesn't help!

Hmm, at least over 10 times judging by the meets this season and the mere 1 mini meet I attended sometime ago. Admittedly I'd quite to visit more next season out of exploring the Towers and grounds rather than the rides line up but heck knows if that'll happen!