• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2013 What are you hoping for?

James said:
Continue to improve my confidence
Talk to people more, strengthen friendships
Hopefully go to Berlin with friends
Work hard in uni
Get a permanent job

You missed out "Attend a TST meet." ;)

The smiler to be an epic fail so I can spend the day in the tavern in the sunshine :)

I came up with a list a while back. Funnily enough, they're all theme-park related. :p

1. Re-visit Thorpe, primarily to gain credits on Saw and The Swarm.
2. Visit Chessington for the first time.
3. Do the new London Dungeons.
4. Do the London Eye again (most likely in conjunction with number 3, seeing as they're both on the South Bank now :p)
5. Have a proper visit to Madame Tussauds. When I first went in 2007, my younger brother accidentally deleted the photos from the camera, meaning we lost everything from the holiday, including photos from Longleat.
6. Explore the Towers and the Gardens at Alton (I have a feeling that Danny and BigAl may drag me to Towers from Biddulph purely for this purpose when I finally move there in under four months... :p :D)
7. Try and visit the actual Chained Oak.
8. Stay on resort.
9. Fireworks on my birthday. Oh, wait, this is happening. :D
10. A combination of 8 and 9 with drinks plzkthx. ;)
11. Go on the Flume, seeing as I haven't done it since 2003.
12. Visit Blackpool for the first time since 1998, do the Merlin attractions and also Mandyland, which I've never visited before.
13. Return to Lightwater for rides on the Ultimate.

Right, that's theme park/Merlin ones done.

14. Pass my second year of uni.
15. Get a job.
16. Hit the ground running with my dissertation.
17. Finally sorting out issues which have been plaguing my personal life for months.

I have one thing other than the standard "Enjoy myself"

1. Get back to Oakwood Theme Park! The place has been calling my name the past 4 Years!