• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2014: Family Developments

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I think they are trying to avoid the Traffic been an issue. The report clearly states that this development will not increase the visitor numbers. I think this is easier to argue when there is no new ride been built.

I still feel, that people who visited previously (last year, I accept someone who visited 5-10 years ago might) are not going to be the only people to decide to visit because the area has been refurbished. If the IP is popular it could increase the number of visitors, and therefore increase the traffic.

By not having a new ride, I guess its easier to argue that only people who visited previously will return for the new area. I would love to see this argument.

Ian

If I'm reading the letter correctly, only additional building space, or additional theming requires planning permission and is therefore included, so all existing buildings and scenery could also be rethemed/replaced in addition to these extra bits detailed, so there is potential for a lot of theming in this area.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.