• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Smiler is back up on the website,
no merchandise available, but the ride logo popped up when I went to the heritage subsite.

Smiler is back up on the website,
no merchandise available, but the ride logo popped up when I went to the heritage subsite.
It never went off the website, it just briefly didn't appear on the ride page (but was still on the website). It still shows the "the smiler is currently closed though" on the smiler page

First time I've seen it "pop up" on the site since the accident though...
I know it was still on the website,
but it seems to have come back to the front, so to speak.

Towers have replied to my second email, turns out they never sent the attachment in the first place :rolleyes: (though it was only pictures of stock they have left, I think it's just better to ask if they have what you want).

After an incredibly fast delivery (ordered last night) I'm now sat typing this in my Rita (queen of speed) hoodie with my ripsaw medal :).

Last edited:
Towers have replied to my second email, turns out they never sent the attachment in the first place :rolleyes: (though it was only pictures of stock they have left, I think it's just better to ask if they have what you want).

After an incredibly fast delivery (ordered last night) I'm now sat typing this in my Rita (queen of speed) hoodie with my ripsaw medal :).

EDIT: queen of speed hoodie:
WP_20151208_002_zps2n8t4pzh.jpg

What payment type do they accept?

Probably the wrong thread but I've just seen the new advert for 2016 and it includes the new 'UK's first roller coaster restaurant'

I think it was Nickelodeon, it was all just the normal advertising for the resort but with a lot about the hotels and enchanted village and then mentioned the roller coaster restaurant.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.