• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2016: Theme Park Developments

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
forgive me but anyone know what is happening with air? i know about the shop being turned in to food loop but what is happening to the ride? are they just giving it a lick of paint (hopefully) and some tlc or is it having a hulk (universal orlando) style makeover?

forgive me but anyone know what is happening with air? i know about the shop being turned in to food loop but what is happening to the ride? are they just giving it a lick of paint (hopefully) and some tlc or is it having a hulk (universal orlando) style makeover?

It isn't completely confirmed yet, but there have been strong rumours that it will receive VR (virtual reality), similar to Alpenexpress at EP. We know from the plans that the station will be far more enclosed, and there will be a preshow area.

wow if all that is true then i would be happy, no more need to sort out the tunnel lol. when does it open for christmas? although will anyone be able to get near it at all?

wow if all that is true then i would be happy, no more need to sort out the tunnel lol. when does it open for christmas? although will anyone be able to get near it at all?
Park opens for Christmas 12th/13th and 18th-23rd December. With Cbeebies/Sonic and Cloud Cuckoo land being the only bits open, I would very much doubt you'll be able to get near to FV.

To be honest, whatever the news is, I'll just go about my boring normal life business tomorrow then find out what the crack is when I log on here tomorrow early evening. Pretty sure the TS team peeps will have it all wrapped up by then. It's only a crappy re-theme of Air with some added gimmick anyway. Nothing to get too excited about.

I think the initial announced said the press conference was 8.30 at the science museam, I guess they want it done before opening time

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.