• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2016: Theme Park Developments

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Well 'exciting' news could just mean about anything. Doesn't really point to anything major.

I'm interested in seeing whether they do anything more than just the Air developments next year though.

Yup, sorry to say it could just mean they have bought some new bins and wasp traps but hopefully it means a couple of new flats

Nick Varney said "We have a very innovative new feature coming into Alton Towers that has been planned for a long time". I guess 'feature' could mean anything?

Nick Varney said "We have a very innovative new feature coming into Alton Towers that has been planned for a long time". I guess 'feature' could mean anything?

Feature doesn't sound like a new ride, let's put it like that! I suppose it could be something to do with the work on Air seeing as the new theming features have not been detailed.

:)

The innovation there is Towers learning to apply passcodes to their iPads, in order to prevent those pesky meddling kids from minimising the survey apps and pulling up links to FoodLoop in the Air shop...

The innovation there is Towers learning to apply passcodes to their iPads, in order to prevent those pesky meddling kids from minimising the survey apps and pulling up links to FoodLoop in the Air shop...

I shall forever treasure this image...

mK3p3hG.jpg

I assume you're treasuring it due to the concentration the staff member behind the desk in the background is displaying by holding my pass up in a spontaneous Lion King moment?

Do they really keep future development plans minimised on the feedback kioks

If so, I may begin submitting feedback more often ;)

Do they really keep future development plans minimised on the feedback kioks

If so, I may begin submitting feedback more often ;)

Indeed they do. Weirdly enough, there was a Europa Park link left up on the feedback screens atop Towers Street the other month. Perhaps this suggests over the coming years we!'re going to see love and affection being implemented into the park, wonderful theming and ride throughputs being maximised galore.

Indeed they do. Weirdly enough, there was a Europa Park link left up on the feedback screens atop Towers Street the other month. Perhaps this suggests over the coming years we!'re going to see love and affection being implemented into the park, wonderful theming and ride throughputs being maximised galore.

I'm lead to believe that the Europa Park link was indeed genuinely placed by Merlin. A Merlin employee.

Apologies if I've missed anything about this, but thought I would mention it in-case it hasn't been brought up yet. Obviously we are all aware that Air merch has been reduced so it looks like it is possibly getting a re-theme or something for next season along with the food loop etc. However, I noticed today that Ripsaw merch prices have also been slashed in Towers Trading. Does this point to anything about Ripsaw's future, and have I missed anything about it?

The lanyard with metal medal things were reduced from £3 to £1. Probably won't last long ;)

Edit: You know, the ones with 'I cut it on Ripsaw' large metal medal.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.