• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
10:30am opening in 2017 according to the updated opening times page on their website.

Closing remains at 4:30 or 5pm.

Take it that means that ERT is either reduced or not happening? Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was just CBeebies. Be dissapointed if they get rid of it. It's basically another hour and a half taken out of the opening hours, and that looks like it hasn't improved from last year.

One hour of ERT still being advertised as a perk for hotel stays. No info at which rides will be included in 2017 though.

Wow 10.30am, I live 3 1/2 hours away, still get a lay in then before my journey
Quite shocking really. Any increase in price?

10:30 - 16:30 is a new low for the park. I can put up with midweek closures (even though that's generally when I visit due to working weekends) but those opening times for a park that size is pathetic.

I'm not too disappointed by the 10.30am openings, it means an extra half an hour in bed in the mornings! ;)

I agree that 10.30am - 4.30pm doesn't look good at all however the it is on days whereby the park was totally dead last year.

:)

I'm not too disappointed either, I can see why they've done it. However as it has been said, it really doesn't look good at all for the average visitor.

All the times can't actually be published? It seems a bit odd and random, Saturday 28th October park closed but 1030-2100 the two previous weekends?!

I think that's utterly appalling and totally unfair on visitors - like myself - who live a few hours from the park and can only get there a few times a year. Christ, even Oakwood has longer opening hours than Towers this year. I expect ticket prices will still continue to sky rocket as well :(

The website **currently** suggests that gate price has increased by 10p and online adult price has reduced by £4.12
If that is true. I don't think any rides will be open last year it was reduced by £1.50 because they closed 7 rides so that means they are closing another...
15 rides! :eek:

I'm surprised they haven't cut ERT to 30 mins so the gates open at 10am. Guess with it being the only real 'perk' for hotel guests they need to keep it at 1 hour.

All the times can't actually be published? It seems a bit odd and random, Saturday 28th October park closed but 1030-2100 the two previous weekends?!

It's just the first part of the season that times have been published/finalised. So the dates for October/the end of the season are wrong for now.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.