• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Be STRONG. Buy FASTRACK.

We'll ignore the fact that The Smiler is called The Smiler and not Smiler, so STRONG doesn't even work. TTRONG!! Got to love Towers defying their own coaster names.

:)

The smiler image was added on saturday. Somebody commented this on the thirteen image which I thought was interesting.
S miler
T hirteen
R ita
O blivion
N emesis
G alactica

Could it have a connection to the SW8 name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We'll ignore the fact that The Smiler is called The Smiler and not Smiler, so STRONG doesn't even work. TTRONG!! Got to love Towers defying their own coaster names.

Except the acroynm hasn't been announced by AT, someone just noticed that the letters spelt it out. AT have just been using letters of the logos to make countdown images, the fact those letters spell something is purely coincidental at the moment.

Except the acroynm hasn't been announced by AT, someone just noticed that the letters spelt it out. AT have just been using letters of the logos to make countdown images, the fact those letters spell something is purely coincidental at the moment.

True, although I believe that it is going to be STRONG!

:)

Believe this is for the AP Quencher (Although I'll admit I can't find the original post from towers). They were selling them at Thorpe on the weekend. In which case that's not bad. £5 for the year quencher and £1 per refill isn't terrible. Still as Spark puts is...
Alton Towers Resort‏Verified account @altontowers
Hi Robert, we don't have unlimited refills for our hots drinks, however we do have offers in place.

10:13 AM - 21 Mar 2017

So can you get a quencher for hot drinks for £5 and then pay £1 per refill throughout the season? Or am I reading that totally wrong

The soft drink refills are £7 this season!

However from my experience in the past sales are never good at this price, so the price will probably drop! A few years back they went up to £6/7 and were back to £5 later in the season.

The soft drink refills are £7 this season!

However from my experience in the past sales are never good at this price, so the price will probably drop! A few years back they went up to £6/7 and were back to £5 later in the season.
Is that likely to be the same price for a map hot drink quencher too? Where did you find this info at?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.