• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017: New Attractions for Cbeebies Land

Go Jetters update! When we had a look at it on Saturday is was down (surprise surprise). However after a little while it did open and we got on the first ride after this, then as soon as we got off it went down again. Looking at ridetimes it has been closed since this time (mid-afternoon on Saturday).

I know new rides can have issues but come on, this is such a simple ride that has been around for years and years.

:)

It has soul destroyingly bad operations that ride anyway. I actually wanted to cry watching the staff load it, which is a shame as it's potentially a decent kids ride

I can only guess Towers got the ride really cheap as it's made by a manufacturer who has never made a ride before, they've had years making air gates and maintaining rides, but never created their own.

If towers had paid a little more and just got a ride off like Zamperla then I'm sure they wouldn't have issues like they seem to have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If towers had paid a little more and just got a ride off like Zamperla then I'm sure they wouldn't have issues like they seem to have.
That pretty much sums Alton Towers and Merlin up at the moment.

When your aspiring for a Zamperla, you know things are bad...

To be fair, Zamperla are a good manufacturer to go to for kids attractions. Having said that I think their equivalent of Go Jetters is a somewhat smaller model.

Good to see that Go Jetters is down again today..! 3 and a half days and counting of continuous downtimes (yes I like making a point of this)!

Another Go Jetters update from me. The ride did finally re-open at some point on Saturday, but went down again later in the day. I believe it was closed all day yesterday and it has not opened at 10am today.

What is it with Merlin and shoddy investments? Buy cheap, buy twice.

From what I gather go jetters needs re programming or something. I think there might be also be some issues with the restraints they need to sort which has caused downtime.

It's down as closed today on ride times again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It really is NST mark 2. I don't see how difficult it is to build a basic ride. Shows more short term planning