• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Park Operations & Ride Availability

Nemesis has had ear bashing issues intermittently for years. They just need to replace the wheels

I've heard that generally ride availability/queues have been somewhat more acceptable since the start of the season, but does anyone know if the entrance plaza farce has been sorted out? I have some tickets to collect from a kiosk on any day I like this season, but I wanted to know if the queues are still in excess of an hour for ticket collection (as they were from opening weekend onwards), so if they still are I will delay my visit.

I've heard that generally ride availability/queues have been somewhat more acceptable since the start of the season, but does anyone know if the entrance plaza farce has been sorted out? I have some tickets to collect from a kiosk on any day I like this season, but I wanted to know if the queues are still in excess of an hour for ticket collection (as they were from opening weekend onwards), so if they still are I will delay my visit.
I collected a Season Pass a couple of weeks ago on a Friday and the queue wasn't bad at all. Get to the plaza before 10 and you should be fine. :)

Alton Towers are once again telling complaining guests on twitter that single rider queues were removed due to misuse. They are also saying that staggered openings are due to ‘guest feedback’. Unbelievable - they treat paying guests like morons.

Alton Towers are once again telling complaining guests on twitter that single rider queues were removed due to misuse. They are also saying that staggered openings are due to ‘guest feedback’. Unbelievable - they treat paying guests like morons.
"Guest Feedback"... did Merlin pay a bunch of people to say things like "The queues are too short, I don't like it" or something? Wow.

DcmEF0iX0AAKUam

The queue ! :eek:

Q time is apparently 0 mins