• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Park Operations & Ride Availability

These gondolas have their own built in air-con ;)

3PGSfsV.jpg

Yesterday whilst the rides may have been open, several rides had rows missing (Nemesis and RMT spring to mind, Nemesis was down row 3 on both trains, RMT had a total of 4 rows broken) combined with butchering throughput elsewhere (13, Smiler, Galactica) and the loss of SRQ and lack of filler meant everything bar Oblivion and Spinball suffered badly. Also half 5 was a daft closing time as the park was still busy.

Yesterday whilst the rides may have been open, several rides had rows missing (Nemesis and RMT spring to mind, Nemesis was down row 3 on both trains, RMT had a total of 4 rows broken) combined with butchering throughput elsewhere (13, Smiler, Galactica) and the loss of SRQ and lack of filler meant everything bar Oblivion and Spinball suffered badly. Also half 5 was a daft closing time as the park was still busy.
We had VIP exclusive ride time after ride close on nemesis yesterday and they appeared to have all rows on both trains in use.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

One of the trains had brown tape around the top of it, maybe that seat was left out and the other 3 used? Guessing it was the MAP group who had it as they were milling around/blocking the exit ramp on my last ride

One of the trains had brown tape around the top of it, maybe that seat was left out and the other 3 used? Guessing it was the MAP group who had it as they were milling around/blocking the exit ramp on my last ride
VIP group not map ;)
And the staff manager arranging the event told us to wait there.

As of 12:29, the shortest thrill ride queue is Nemesis at 25 minutes and the longest is The Smiler at 85 minutes. WM is on 70. Park must be busy today...
It is jammed. Been here since 10am and only done two rides. And only done Wickerman with use of a fast pass after Nemesis went down.

Yet again, I find myself utterly resenting the culture that product has created.
How come?

Well i have encountered people with VIP map that act/believe the park is only for them and all other guests are a class to be rude to and shout at.

I am not saying all VIP map holders are like this, however it does draw that type of person. Along side the hard core theme park fans that are willing to spend the money on their hobby.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk