• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Park Operations & Ride Availability

No, they will make a bomb all summer on fasttrack.
Will be hell all summer, but merlin will be quids on.

Guests are catching on to this going by trip advisor. Quite a few mention that queues are deliberately slow just to push fast pass sales. Partial filling of boats on the rapids and stopping Galactica to retrieve lost property were a couple of examples.

The same guests are saying they'll never be back.

If you are ever unsure if something is OK to post, you can always PM me first (or any other members that you trust). Even I sometimes have to ask Jess for a second opinion on somethings before I even post something and there are times where she would ask my opinion before she post on other sites too including emails etc...
That is the most condescending thing I have ever read on a message board. If you are thinking of posting something like that again please message me first to help you understand how condescending it sounds.

That is the most condescending thing I have ever read on a message board. If you are thinking of posting something like that again please message me first to help you understand how condescending it sounds.
I'm fine with it

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Looks like all of the coasters, bar Galactica, have opened on time at 10am today.

:)

It took me 4 and a half minutes to get from the entrance of WM to the umbrella by Galactica on Thursday without using the skyride, I’m pretty sure that’s quicker than if I had used it.