• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Park Operations & Ride Availability

There's been a gate there for years but it's been very rarely used in my experience.

It wouldn't surprise me

I notice on my last visit (never notice before) that there is a new manned gate by the turn table with a merge point for the disabled and FT to merge with the normal queue line. They no longer enter the turn table via the exit steps.
I used the exit three times today and was never corrected by staff.

Yes you use the ride exit through the shop, but when you get to the rapid photo kiosk, there were a member off staff at the merge point just before you cross the turntable bridge, maybe the merge point wasn't in use today.
Didn’t notice anything tbh, we just walked straight down to the turntable and walked round to the batching host who then sorted us.

Via Ridetimes the park doesn’t seem that busy even with 3 major rides down.

Is everyone sat in courtyard to get their space for football?

24mvssm.png

Really wasn't busy today, Wicker Man would have been a 30 min wait at around 1pm, had it not broken down repeatedly whilst we were waiting.

On a positive note, monorail was on 5 trains today. Due to how slow loading is these days, they were only partially filling them in the morning, choosing instead to keep the trains moving to maximise capacity for pushchairs.

Getting better, it was down 2 at one point, can it run with the back car missing as it will leave all the coupling stuff exposed (I’m assuming it’s missing one of the middle ones ATM)
Yes that’s right the back car isn’t missing it’s one of the others, not sure which one though.