• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
and the trains are shorter!
I thought in the planning application it said SW8 would have 12 car trains, which I believe is the same as Wodan?

Surely SW8's capacity will be decent, And hopefully won't be as bad as The Smiler's were in opening years, I mean The Siler has only got regularly got 30min queues this year!

It will almost certainly have seatbelts
GCI Millennium Flyer trains don't have seatbelts, just lap bars.

iaapa_2010_0226.jpg

I'm pretty sure InvadR doesn't have seatbelts either.

I think it's down to regulations when it comes to seatbelts, much like OTSR's, It depends where the ride is but they are still an optional safety feature. And if SW8 is being tested 500 times in 11 weeks as an extra safety measure, it'll probably end up with seatbelts.

I'm pretty sure InvadR doesn't have seatbelts either.

I think it's down to regulations when it comes to seatbelts, much like OTSR's, It depends where the ride is but they are still an optional safety feature. And if SW8 is being tested 500 times in 11 weeks as an extra safety measure, it'll probably end up with seatbelts.

InvadR does have seat belts :)

GCI Millennium Flyer trains don't have seatbelts, just lap bars.

iaapa_2010_0226.jpg
Which GCI coaster has Coca-Cola themed trains, just out of interest? Or is this just a theme sample by GCI themselves?
InvadR does have seat belts :)
SW8 and InvadR are shaping up to look like quite similar styles of ride, so this will probably have seatbelts. But on the other hand, didn't InvadR reuse parts of Gwazi's old trains?

Pretty sure Invadr just used the entirety of Gwazi's trains?

It's good job Colossos' train's aren't really compatible with SW8's track...

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.