• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I think that the Beornen could be the mysterious group in the woods that Alton mentioned in the Welcoming's storyline.

On a side note, I really hope that Merlin will provide adequate budget to maintain the ride after what happened to Colossos.

For those who are interested, the next clue is

centre

Not sure where they’re going with this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the further subject of firepoofing, the matter came up at work the other day. When it comes to set building, any timber thicker than 18mm is considered naturally fireproof and doesn't need treating.

Must admit, I'd have thought it's be a fair bit thicker than that!

Oh, By the way, SW8 started testing last Thursday.

They did that quietly! Wonder how they got that past eagle-eyed enthusiasts! And another thing... I'm wondering how they got the trains past enthusiasts too! I'd have thought Shawn Sanbrooke or one of his Vlogstars would have spotted those!

Also, by last Thursday, do you mean 7th December or 30th November?

They did that quietly! Wonder how they got that past eagle-eyed enthusiasts! And another thing... I'm wondering how they got the trains past enthusiasts too! I'd have thought Shawn Sanbrooke or one of his Vlogstars would have spotted those!

Also, by last Thursday, do you mean 7th December or 30th November?
Just what I was thinking. How can no one else have not heard this and mentioned it. This is the first I’ve heard it’s tested. Me thinking the people running the twitter account have had too much eggnog ! :rolleyes:

Just what I was thinking. How can no one else have not heard this and mentioned it. This is the first I’ve heard it’s tested. Me thinking the people running the twitter account have had too much eggnog ! :rolleyes:
I knew it was testing on Thursday but was keeping it quiet.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So does that mean that when Alton Towers chooses to announce this thing, there will be a real POV to go with the announcement? Also, I think that @Brad97 may be on to something with regards to them testing it with no one in the park. I reckon they could have tested it in the night.

On a side note, do you guys reckon the ride is completely done? Or do you reckon there are still little aesthetic jobs to do?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.