• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Hey everyone! So we are only a couple of days left and I've done some inspection on the drone footage. And I'm not too sure wether I've got one of the trains on camera It won't let me upload the picture for some reason but I will try and post it

Hey everyone! So we are only a couple of days left and I've done some inspection on the drone footage. And I'm not too sure wether I've got one of the trains on camera It won't let me upload the picture for some reason but I will try and post it
Try and post to imgur and link us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think i may have spotted it too, at 0:44 in the video, to the right of the fenced-off tanks, but i'm not sure.

Reactions: ATV
If someone can tell me how to upload a photo I will as back up evidence. But I have a strong feeling that these trains aren't normal! They seem to look like the seats are like the ones on the monorail like when you sit Infront of someone but your facing them? Have I just uncovered the 'worlds first' aspect!

If someone can tell me how to upload a photo I will as back up evidence. But I have a strong feeling that these trains aren't normal! They seem to look like the seats are like the ones on the monorail like when you sit Infront of someone but your facing them? Have I just uncovered the 'worlds first' aspect!

I'm afraid what you're referring to aren't the trains used on SW8.

The trains are standard millennium flyers with bamboo sticks stuck to the side of them. They are not visible in the drone footage.

:)

Towers have posted yet another video on their YouTube:

I'm thinking we might be seeing more of these for the other SW coasters.

I have to say, considering this is apparently themed around a group who are shunning technology, Towers seem to be using technology to market this ride more than they ever have done before...

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.