• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Actually judging by the trailers...

First rollercoaster coaster sponsored by Um Bongo (they drink it in the Congo apparently?).

It's the drum track that does it... If I knew how to inbed the YouTube video I would, but I have the technical competence of Frank Spencer.

I'm joking of course, but that Um Bongo track would really blend with Katanga Canyon.

Last edited:
Only 1 day now until the thing is announced. I'm so excited, even though I already basically know what they're announcing!

The latter ;)
Well of course you can never be sure with these announcements, but everyone else seems so sure, so I'm inclined to believe everyone else. For all we know, Merlin could say on the 8th "We were originally planning a Wicker Man ride, but during excavations for it, we discovered a mysterious thing etc...." and it could be the world's first British GCI woodie to be fully dedicated to CBeebies Land! You never know until it's confirmed.

If there is a worlds 1st element, my guess would be a piece of track that acts like one of those simulator rides...hopefully, if there is no worlds 1st then we might get a half finished theme this time!

I've seen a bunch of people talking about a potential Mutiny Bay re-theme (myself included) , but since they're doing a "Pirate and Princess" event in the February half term it doesn't look too likely.

fht.jpg

Alton are now claiming a world's first with SW8? Where did that come from, I thought they were marketing it as 'world class'? o_O

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.