• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
There were examples of this effect in the welcoming dont know why nobody has compared the two yet.

4:46 into this video

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it would upset guests (I think it would be really cool) but I can see it being a pr issue needing another Francis video.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

If they brought out a PR video for that then you may as well bring one out for Oblivion saying the ride cars don't really go missing and there is no danger, you're not at risk of being eaten by an alien on Nemesis and you're not really going to suffocate in space on Galactica.

If that effect was used then it'd look stunning and I'd love to see it incorporated

/amusing opinion piece from someone who knows as much about theme parks as the next man/outstanding PR for Alton Towers/guaranteed tickets sales gold.

He's just reacting to the press release he recieved. So if Alton failed to convey something important about the ride, that's on them. It's also written with tongue firmly in cheek. Sorry, I know this has already been stressed in this topic, but the reaction to it here is completely tone-deaf. This, the "fire?!" concerns, it's all solid-gold press from a company who know how to build hype. The queues will reflect that.

The article is a complete waste of everyone's time. There is no link to the film.

If they brought out a PR video for that then you may as well bring one out for Oblivion saying the ride cars don't really go missing and there is no danger, you're not at risk of being eaten by an alien on Nemesis and you're not really going to suffocate in space on Galactica.

If that effect was used then it'd look stunning and I'd love to see it incorporated
Oh I can't wait either, if it's even half as good as merlin are making it out to be it will be a pretty amazing coaster.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Looking at the latest photos from Attraction Images, the tunnelled sections of track are now enclosed.

2ynr0c2.jpg

It really is short isn’t it? Impressive but short - I think the effects will provide the thrill here

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.