• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
The ones that are currently on ridetimes! :p

Basicially CBeebies, Mutiny Bay and Spinball.

Indeed the ride times are showing what are available for the Santa sleepover which will beguine this weekend

While some are watching the ride times.....

....others like me have a life :p

Oh dear!

All thrill rides other than Spinball Whizzer are gone from ridetimes - looks like we won’t be having a great 2019 ;)

I would post a screenshot, but I’m not sure how to!

Here you go

FfNiisf.png

Genuinely interested in why the names and pictures have been blacked out on the screenshot. Why bother hiding people when they've just openly shared their comments on the whole internet themselves? Other than that, looks like it'll be another busy one at Alton again next year. No doubt single rider will still be outlawed also so it will hardly be worth going EVER AGAIN.

Genuinely interested in why the names and pictures have been blacked out on the screenshot. Why bother hiding people when they've just openly shared their comments on the whole internet themselves? Other than that, looks like it'll be another busy one at Alton again next year. No doubt single rider will still be outlawed also so it will hardly be worth going EVER AGAIN.

It's usually some misconception over privacy laws that have been poorly explained to Joe public, or just a genuine desire to save people the embarrassment of seeing their stupid comments on the wider stage.

Either way it always makes me laugh when I see that.

So Unilad post this...

1900348a917ea14305e5020089485bf4.jpg

The Great British public reply with this...
f38db850b1aa7a94e9af8231e820490e.jpg

1fb9997eb2615b7acbe9f3742c440852.jpg

9be15ae4a894dbb4f9f5e8f7cd0e00ad.jpg

39683ae019458c675ce725d1b576271b.jpg

5a9e535f3e381a5bc75a3d95970229fc.jpg

5212ff1922b2141ff0d8a72dbe637f7f.jpg

3fafeebdf37f28f720039092b521c4e0.jpg

bd3fe1e483bd6d3c76c80d82c6885ab1.jpg

9121634bf7c431f185961d85c9919e62.jpg

Oh how I love my fellow citizens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only person that has looked at this and thought that Alton Towers should be embarrassed that their main entrance sign, once again, looks in that state?

The importance of it as a symbol are abundantly clear when photographs of it get used in the media.

Rides for the Santa's Sleepovers have been on the ATR website for a few weeks now
>Spinball (in over 3 degress)
>CBBIES land
>Duel
>Bay rides

The one that surprises me is duel, it scenes like a long walk through Katanga past shut attractions, unless they are using the Haunted Hallow.
The one thing that me and Amanda wondered is if they have duel open thats the main way to the main body that rides are open from the valley so are they saving money, not running the buses and using air gate but that would make no scence why they had decorated the plaza.

Am I the only person that has looked at this and thought that Alton Towers should be embarrassed that their main entrance sign, once again, looks in that state?

The importance of it as a symbol are abundantly clear when photographs of it get used in the media.
Could be an old photo. I know the one at the employee entrance was looking a right mess in October but got cleaned up a week later after TowersStreet publicly shamed them!

Could be an old photo. I know the one at the employee entrance was looking a right mess in October but got cleaned up a week later after TowersStreet publicly shamed them!

It will be a old photo from when Smiler Crashed, as all the signs looked awful at that period.

Papers never check stuff like that, I mean look at the photo next to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.