• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
What that should say is "All money raised will go directly to Merlin's Magic Tax Dodging Scheme and if you idiots spend enough (yes we're looking at you Mr "I've Got The Bookworm In My Back Garden", we might consider donating some to an actual children's charity. So on with the tour, right through that door and ban the poor!".

What that should say is "All money raised will go directly to Merlin's Magic Tax Dodging Scheme and if you idiots spend enough (yes we're looking at you Mr "I've Got The Bookworm In My Back Garden", we might consider donating some to an actual children's charity. So on with the tour, right through that door and ban the poor!".
Merlin does plenty of charity work through Merlin's Magic Wand; it's viewable on their website, isn't it?

Anyone noticed that when looking at the hotel booking now on the website that splash landings comes up as a "premium hotel"

Lol. Yeah you pay a premium but get not a lot in return

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.