• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Because today is Staffordshire day, Lots of people will have gained half price entry today because they are called Molly or Leigh (or are just pretending to save money). How do they police that?

Since you can’t walk down a supermarket aisle without tripping over half price vouchers anyway it’s not much of a deal.

I doubt they are bothered about a few non-Molly’s getting ‘half price’ entry. It’s just a bit of free marketing for the park that they are interested in, which this promotion has given them.

Currently, either Oblivion, TH13TEEN, The Smiler and Wicker Man are down or the Alton Towers app is broken. I took a screenshot but I can't work out how to upload it.

Here you go, looks like a great day for those visiting, to add insult to injury, I bet that they still charge £6 for parking :rolleyes:

Will make those pods look like the high lite of the day ;)

t4kTUIe.png

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.