• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
The way I’m feeling about Towers after this weekend I’m so upset the fire didn’t spread and burn the entire park down.
We can live in hope that happens over closed season tho.
What the hell man! Towers is the best park in the uk by far and my second home so no thank you I wouldn't like to see that

There were certainly a couple of issues this weekend but generally ride availability was good, queue times not too bad (except Smiler), F&B coped with guest numbers, not that many cars stuck in the mud and a great show to top it all off.

Most of the above is a result of relatively low turnout, it seemed the quietest fireworks weekend since 2015.

The way I’m feeling about Towers after this weekend I’m so upset the fire didn’t spread and burn the entire park down.
We can live in hope that happens over closed season tho.

It’s funny really I’ve just read a post on instagram from towers thanking guests for this season

the amount of comments saying this was the best season ever is stupid. At least 10-15 times this was said. I actually commented on one ‘altontowersworlds’ was the member name saying they clearly missed out on 2002

As long as merlin read this shit then we are doomed

While I admit I've not seen this year's.... If ANY display can beat '99, I want to meet it outside for a few quiet words.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.