• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2019] Hotel Krønasår

It has been a while since the 7th hotel has been mentioned. Have they given any indication of when this might come or is it likely to be a good few years before we hear anything? It seems like they have a very high occupancy rate for the current hotels, so it would seem silly to hold back on building another.

The seventh was due to go next to Kronasar, however with the building of Eatrenalin and Immer Wieder Sonntag’s new stage, plus the additional slide tower of Rulantica, I suspect the layout/positioning will alter somewhat. It still makes sense to be next to Kronasar to create more of a second resort area with a critical mass of bars and restaurants, but the continuous pathway running along the front of the waterfront is now blocked by Kronasar’s extension and those aforementioned locations. I had envisaged that would have stretched to the adjacent hotel to create a more integrated resort, but clearly not now.

Whilst there’s some curious positioning of these additional attractions which does make you scratch to ur head, I can’t imagine that it’ll be too long before we see some movement on the next hotel. However, I think I recall Roland saying that their main focus at the moment is making sure they have sufficient staff for the current resort (something they’re clearly still trying to address) - this seems to be the main blocker limiting any major expansions for the moment.

Yes, R Mack has said that a new hotel is on hold until the staff situation is better. Regarding the new extensions, one has to differentiate the permanent additions (Eatrenalin, new Suites) and nonpermanent (Yullbe, Immer Wieder Sonntags). So, it would be possible to add another hotel like Kronasar in continuation of the new Suites/Eatrenalin-Building, which would then form a center piece of the double hotel. I am hoping for viking style hotel, a mix of the Rulantica "village" style and something like Wodan station. But I think this is still several years away.